Thursday 30 January 2014

snowflakes and sentiments !!

 
stamps: wishing you from stampin up!, Christmas icons stamp set 36 from lili of the valley
inks: archival ink pad(jet black), tim holtz distress ink pad (tumbled glass, broken china& faded jeans)
cardstock: craftwork cards digi cardstock, 4x6" card blank
 
I cut a mat out of digi card and stamped the snowflakes,(following the sketch) using different tone of blues. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out, then mat and layered it onto some more card. I inked the mat of the sentiment and my card blank in the darkest shade of blue. I then glued all my layers together. I added the matching sentiment from the stamp set on the inside to complete my card. I think this is a simple and effective card that could easily be made in batches ready for Christmas.  
 

 
 

 
 
Mx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the snowflakes!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete