- My favourite things- happy birthday script die
- Stampin up- perfect pairings
- Tim holtz distress ink- shaded lilac, worn lipstick, dried marigold
- Watercolour cardstock, black card blank, holographic card, mini star sequins
Wednesday 21 April 2021
Monday 19 April 2021
- My favourite things- big birthday die
- Stampin up- crazy about you
- Tim holtz distress inks- salty ocean, shabby shutters, mowed lawn.
- Black card blank and watercolour cardstock
I cut down my piece of watercolour cardstock and added water. I simply squished the ink pad onto a sheet of plastic, and used a big damp paint brush to pick up the colours. I added them to the card in lines and blended them together slightly. I let this dry. I diecut the big birthday and glued it on to the panel. I stamped the ‘to you’ underneath. I finally added the panel to a black card blank to finish.
Tuesday 13 April 2021
To make this simple card, I covered the front of a card blank with paper. I cut a strip of white cardstock and stamped my image and sentiment. I coloured using copic sketch markers and added sparkle to the bow for detail. I used a border punch to shape the edges before I glued it to the card.