- Stampin up!- writing notes & colour me happy stamp sets
- Lawn fawn 'blue jay'& 'lobster' ink pads
- Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
- Copics- R32. RV42. BG13,32. BG0000.01.02. B00. Y02,15,18. E23. C0.
- Sakura glaze pen #849
- Wink of Stella ‘clear’ glitter brush pen
I first cut a piece of card to cover the front of my card blank. I stamped this with the writing notes background stamp, using two colours to give the full note paper look. To do this, I carefully just inked up the lines I wanted red, stamped then cleaned my stamp and repeated with the blue. I used the Misti to help make sure it all lined up. If you didn’t have a Misti, it would be easier to just carefully apply both colours of ink to your stamp then stamp all at once.
I then stamped my bird image and sentiment in position on the card and coloured these using copics. I added glitter to the ‘thank’ and glaze pen to the ‘you’ and the birds eye. I think this just adds a bit of detail to a simple card.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Simon ‘Monday’ Says... inspired by a song (bluebird by Sara bareillies)