- Mama elephant-flying with friends (stamps and dies)
- Stampin up!- big news
- Mama elephant- framed tags Madison Avenue
- Mama elephant- stitched cloud die
- Tim holtz distress ink- worn lipstick, shaded lilac
- Memento ink- tuxedo black
- Archival ink pad-jet black
- Copics- W00,1,3.Roo. E31,55. RV10. R81,83. C0. 0.
- Wink of Stella clear brush marker
- White copic friendly card stock & White card stock.
Saturday 17 July 2021
Sunday 16 May 2021
Stamping Bella- uptown girl Fiona loves flowers
Stampin up!- birthday blooms
Copic sketch markers- E21,42,43,44,50&93. R85. BV0000,000,00,11. V22. RV34. R81. YG03,25. Y13,15,18. B00. BG53. T0,1,3. 0.
Memento ink pad- tuxedo black
Copic friendly card stock. Lilac Pearl card blank.
I stamped my image and sentiment on to a piece of card stock, which had been trimmed to fit my card front leaving a small border. I coloured the image, then glued it on to the card blank. This makes a really simple card, that really lets the colouring be the main focus of the card. The Pearl card stock adds a nice shimmer to frame the image. The birthday sentiment could easily be changed to a thank you too.
Sunday 9 May 2021
Stampin up!- summer afternoon & guy greetings
Archival ink pad-jet black
Zig clean color real brush markers- 41, 43, 67,68,20.
Water colour cardstock, Kraft card blank, water & paint brush.
I cut a piece of cardstock just abit smaller than the card front. I stamped my image and sentiment in black. I added bits of colour with the markers then blended out with a small brush and water. I added more colour by putting a bit of marker on a plastic sheet, then picking up the colour with the brush. Once happy I glued my panel to my card blank.
Stampin up!- perennial birthday & family party
Stampin up!ink pad- melon mambo, Bermuda bay, cucumber crush, crushed curry, pumpkin pie
Archival ink pad- jet black
Lawn fawn- stitched borders die
White card stock, paint brush & water
Make a card blank and stamp the flowers with black ink. Use the ink pads and a bit of water to colour the flowers. Stamp the greeting on to a strip of cardstock. Use the stitched die along the top and bottom to add detail. Glue greeting panel on to floral card blank.
Wednesday 21 April 2021
- My favourite things- happy birthday script die
- Stampin up- perfect pairings
- Tim holtz distress ink- shaded lilac, worn lipstick, dried marigold
- Watercolour cardstock, black card blank, holographic card, mini star sequins
Monday 19 April 2021
- My favourite things- big birthday die
- Stampin up- crazy about you
- Tim holtz distress inks- salty ocean, shabby shutters, mowed lawn.
- Black card blank and watercolour cardstock
I cut down my piece of watercolour cardstock and added water. I simply squished the ink pad onto a sheet of plastic, and used a big damp paint brush to pick up the colours. I added them to the card in lines and blended them together slightly. I let this dry. I diecut the big birthday and glued it on to the panel. I stamped the ‘to you’ underneath. I finally added the panel to a black card blank to finish.
Tuesday 13 April 2021
To make this simple card, I covered the front of a card blank with paper. I cut a strip of white cardstock and stamped my image and sentiment. I coloured using copic sketch markers and added sparkle to the bow for detail. I used a border punch to shape the edges before I glued it to the card.