Tuesday 7 April 2015

bold birthday!!



  • tim holtz distress ink pad (tumbled glass, salty ocean & ripe persimmon)
  • SU!/sizzix little letters thinlit dies
  • orange sequins
  • white card & 4x6" card blank
first i inked the card blank with blue tones, I cut a mat of white card and inked the edges orange. I die cut my sentiment then glued it down, as I wanted the depth for a shadow I used 3mm foam squares(but you could glue it flat for posting). I added a few sequins for a bit of interest.
 
challenges:
 
Mx

3 comments:

  1. Very prettily inked background! The sequins are a fabulous accent!! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card...you have patience lining up all those Little Letters, LOL! And you've got a great card to show for it! Thanks for playing with your dies at the Paper Players this week and sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue visible through the negative space of your die cut, with the sprinkle of contrasting sequins across the front. Thanks for joining us for our die cut challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete