Saturday 28 November 2015

thankful pup...



  • SU! watercolour wishes printed 4x4"card blank
  • SU!- express yourself
  • mama elephant- playful pups (stamps and dies)
  • copics and appropriate cardstock 
  • neat & tangled- spring mix sequins
  • wink of stella- clear
I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of pink card, then cut this into a banner and covered it with clear glitter pen. I stamped coloured and die cut the dog image. I added the dog using foam then glazed the nose. I glued on a few sequins for sparkle to complete the sketch. I think this makes a cute and simple thank you card which could be adapted to suit any occasion.

Mx

challenges I would like to enter:
freshly made sketches #214
simon says 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is a sweetheart! Love the stripes and the yellow and pink colors you used behind him! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mama elephant stamps... they are so cute !! thanks for the lovely comment. Mx

    ReplyDelete