Saturday 9 January 2016

friend...

  • 6x4" white card blank and cardstock
  • HOTP- card maker's floral ultimate pack
  • paper smooches- friend word wise dies
  • bakers twine
I chose three coordinating papers, the first I cut just slightly smaller than the front of my card as a mat. the second I cut a 1" strip of paper and rounded the corners. i then glued this in position, to match the sketch layout. I made a hole down the spine of my card blank, in the centre of the paper strip. I threaded my twine through the card to wrap around a few times, then tied a bow. (if you have a top folding card you would not need to do this step, but since I had a side fold card I thought it would give a neater finish). I die cut the word 'friend' three times from white cardstock and once from the third piece of coordinating paper. I used glue to attach all 4 layers together to give the sentiment some dimension.
Mx

I would like to enter my card into this challenge:
freshly made sketches- #218

2 comments:

  1. So clean and simple, yet so pretty. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the lovely comment... I love the challenge blog, sparks inspiration every time!! Mx

    ReplyDelete