Sunday 10 January 2016

birthday butterflies...

  • 4x6" white card black & white cardstock
  • SU! happy birthday, everyone
  • sizzix tim holtz alterations- butterfly frenzy
  • tim holtz distress ink pad (shaded lilac, worn lipstick & wild honey)
  • archival ink pad- jet black
  • wink of stella- clear
I inked the card blank with the shaded lilac colour. I cut a mat to fit the front of my card and stamped the sentiment. I die cut several butterflies in different sizes and arranged them onto the card to pick which I wanted to use. I used distress ink pads and a blending tool to colour the butterflies, then glued them in place. the final touch was some glitter to accent each butterfly.
Mx

the challenge I would like to enter:
cas(e) this sketch- #154
simon says (Wednesday)- 'something new' (these are both new products I haven't had chance to use yet!!)

2 comments:

  1. Such a very pretty card, love your beautiful butterflies.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete