- mama elephant- unicorns and rainbows (stamps & dies)
- SU!- cottage greetings stamp set
- mama elephant-landscape trio, rainbow high creative cuts
- 6x4" white card blank, white cardstock & vellum
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- wink of stella- clear
- tim holtz distress ink pads (tumbled glass, abandoned coral, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon, shaded lilac, wilted violet)
- copics (E40,81,43,44,93. R14,24. Y13,15,35,38. YG11,13. B01,02. BV02. V17. C1)
I used a ink blending tool and tumbled glass ink pad, to create a background on the card blank. I die cut the cloud landscape die 3 times: 1 cardstock, 1 vellum, 1 in scrap paper. I used the scrap paper as a mask to add more depth to my background. I stamped the sentiment on to the white cardstock and layered the vellum behind, off setting them to create the look of multiple clouds. I die cut the rainbow from white cardstock and inked each piece of the rainbow with appropriate coloured distress inks. I stamped and die cut my 2 unicorns. I coloured these using copics and added some sparkle to the hair and wings. I glued all my pieces on to the card blank, using foam tape for the unicorns to add dimension.
I just love this stamp set and can't wait to make some more cards...
I would like to enter the following challenge:
Gorgeous card Stacey! The unicorns are so cute & I love the pretty rainbow.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
thanks so much for the lovely comment!! MxDelete