Monday 2 May 2016

if friends were flowers...

  • LOTV- if friends were flowers
  • SU!- positively chevron
  • SU!- remembering your birthday
  • whichcraft-smooth stamp card
  • memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
  • copics (Y11,13,15,18. YG21,13,17. C00,01,03. V12,15,17. T7,8. RV11,13,14. B0000,01,02)
  • wink of stella- clear
I stamped my card blank with the chevron background stamp in black. I cut a panel of white card and stamped my image and sentiment. I coloured the focal image using copics, then added a bit of sparkle to the creatures wings and the glass vase. I cut a thin strip of cardstock and coloured it using the same lilac copic that I used in the image. Finally, I glued the panel and strip in place on the card blank, following the sketch.
MX

I would like to enter the following challenges:
freshly made sketches- #234
simon says Wednesday challenge- 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! Great stamping and contrast with the border...fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! What a gorgeous image and so perfectly coloured. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete