Friday 29 April 2016

birthday cake!!


  • SU!- big day
  • DCWV- floral fair paper pad
  • memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad, copic friendly cardstock
  • copics- BG 15,49. Y11,13,15. RV00,10,02,21
  • wink of stella- clear
 
I cut a mat of patterned paper to fit my card blank and a banner shape out of a sheet of coordinating dot paper. I then stamped my focal sentiment, cut it out and coloured it using copics. I added this onto a mat of teal before layering it onto my card. I stamped the sentiment again. To add emphasis to the banner, I coloured, fussy cut and layered it onto the card using foam tape. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the cake image as an accent for my card. I stuck this down with foam tape for added dimension. The final touch was some glitter on the pink areas of my card.
Mx

the challenge I would like to enter is:
sketch Saturday #409
simon says Wednesday 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Lovely birthday card Stacey. Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday for our challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birthday card. Love the colours and the plaid pattern paper. Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete