Monday 13 June 2016

sunday drive...

  • lawn fawn- stitched rectangle stackables & louie ABC'S
  • hunky-dory- little book of manly moments
  • black & kraft cardstock
  • black funky foam
 
to make this super quick 'fathers day' card...I used a sheet from the little book (with a car image) to cover the front of a black card blank. I created a frame using the stitched dies from kraft cardstock and glued this on to my card. I die cut the letters from both kraft cardstock and black funky foam, to spell dad. I glued these layers together to add a dimensional element on to my card.
I took the inside of the die cut frame and stamped a fathers day greeting. I glued this to the inside of my card, to create a finished look and somewhere nice to write.
 you could easily use a different image and die cut words, to change the look of this card for other occasions.
Mx

challenge I would like to enter:
simon says: father's day/ for a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment