- Neat & tangled- my favourite nut (stamps and dies)
- My favourite things- stitched scallop basic edge dies
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copics- E40,43,44,49. E31,99,30. YG93,95,97,99.
- Kraft cardstock
- Doodlebug 'white' twine
I stamped, coloured and diecut the large image from white cardstock. I then created a patterned panel by stamping lots of nuts and colouring them in, again on white cardstock. I diecut the Kraft cardstock into shape and layered with the nuts panel onto the card blank. I added the large nut with foam for dimension. To finish, I coloured twine with my copics for a perfect match and tied on with a bow.
I would like to enter the following challenge: