Saturday 1 April 2017

My favourite nut

  • Neat & tangled- my favourite nut (stamps and dies)
  • My favourite things- stitched scallop basic edge dies
  • Neenahclassic crest cardstock
  • Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
  • Copics- E40,43,44,49. E31,99,30. YG93,95,97,99.
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Doodlebug 'white' twine
I stamped, coloured and diecut the large image from white cardstock. I then created a patterned panel by stamping lots of nuts and colouring them in, again on white cardstock. I diecut the Kraft cardstock into shape and layered with the nuts panel onto the card blank. I added the large nut with foam for dimension. To finish, I coloured twine with my copics for a perfect match and tied on with a bow.
Mx

I would like to enter the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment