- Mama elephant: donut treats stamps & dies
- Stampin up!: hello you thinlits dies
- Craftwork cards: guilty pleasures paper pad(sprinkles)
- DCWV: fresh florals (dots, i think only had a scrap left)
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
- Copics: mice-W00,W1,R01. donuts-E41,E31,E55. frosting & hats- Y08,Y11,Y15. V01,V12. R81,R83,R85. BG34,BG23. box- BG10,BG11.
- zig wink of stella 'clear' sparkle brush pen
I covered the front of my card blank in the pink dotty paper. I cut a mat of sprinkle cardstock as a layer. I diecut the ‘thanks’ from the centre top. I glued this onto the card.
I stamped coloured and diecut the mice and donut images. I played about til i had an arrangement i was happy with. Then glued all the pieces down using both glue and foam to add dimension.
The final touch was to add sparkle to all of the donut frosting.
To decorate the inside of the card, i added a coordinating sentiment from the stamp set in the centre. I also stamped, coloured and die cut a small image, and glued this to the bottom corner of the card.
I would like to enter the following challenges (linked below):
Super cute....adorable images! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!ReplyDelete
I usually don't think real mice are cute but these little guys are adorable! I like how you die cut the sentiment...perfect for our challenge over at The Paper Players. Thanks for playing!ReplyDelete
What an adorable little trio! The sprinkles background paper is perfect with the party theme! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this weekReplyDelete