Sunday 22 March 2020

For mum...


Supplies:
Stamping Bella- bedelia and Betsy go for a walk stamp
Avery Elle- a tag for all die set
Sentiment stamp- unknown, been in my stash a while and no packaging 
Copic markers- E44,43,42 N0,2,4 R01 E95,93 (bunnies) R85,83,81 BG45 YG03,05,11,13,23,25 (I used far too many greens but not sure which I used mostly)
Wink of Stella- clear glitter brush pen
Bakers twine- pink and blue
White card stock & copic colouring cardstock 

I diecut the large tag from copic friendly cardstock. I stamped and copic coloured the image. I Glued the tag onto plain white card and made a card blank, the same shape. I cut the hole through the front and added the twine for a bit of colour. Finishing touch was glitter pen to the ‘mum’ and bits on flowers.


I love this image so kept the card super simple.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment