- My favourite things- it’s a mice time to celebrate (stamps & dies)
- Lawn fawn- happy birthday border lawn cuts
- Prima- free spirit paper
- WeR memory keepers- love 2 craft papers
- Copies- C00,1,2,4. R000,00,20,21,81. RV34. BV00,11. B00. BG53. YG11,21,41.
- Memento dye ink pad-tuxedo black
- Wink of Stella brush pen- clear
- 6” square card blank
I picked a main patterned paper to act as a background. I added a strip of dark polka dots, layered with a yellow pattern. I also used the dark paper to die cut my greeting. I layered all these and glued onto the card blank. I then stamped, coloured and die cut the cute mice images. I used 1mm foam on one mouse and 2mm foam on the other to create more dimension. I added sparkle to the Pom poms, to finish.
I’m entering the Simon says Wednesday ‘use 2 or more pattern paper’ challenge blog, I’m so glad I did too. I don’t use my patterned papers much but the background paper really makes the card.