Thursday 25 June 2015

pretty panels...


  • 'bloom with hope' stamp from stampin up!
  • patterned paper from dcwv's 'fresh floral stack'
  • 6x4 black card blank
  • 'jet black' archival ink
  • sekura micron pen
  • wink of stella glitter brush pen
I followed the layout of the sketch, cutting my paper into three panels sized to fit the card blank. I stamped the sentiment onto some craftwork cards digi cardstock and shaped it into a banner using scissors. I added stitched detail around the edges of my layers with my sekura pen. Once the panels were glued down, I added the glitter to pick out the flowers in the paper. Finally, I stuck down the banner to complete the design.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ribbon girl june colour challenge- 'lilac'
cas(e) this sketch! ~128
 
Mx

2 comments:

  1. I love the subtle shimmer! So pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at CASe this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete