Thursday 24 September 2015

all wrapped up...



  • A3 kraft cardstock- cut to 30x29cm
  • cream card stock- cut to 14x7cm 
  • coloured bakers twine (150cm)
  • SU! little letters thinlit dies
To make the box, I scored the kraft cardstock and cut the flaps, to create the net below. I then added glue the appropriate areas and stuck them together.

 
 To make the label I cut my cream cardstock to 14x7cm and cut holes in all four corners. I used thinlit dies to cut out my letters to just leave a negative, you could cut the letters out of a coloured cardstock. another alterative would be to stamp on to the label. I added bakers twines through the holes on one short edge, then crossed them underneath, before bringing them up through the holes on the opposite edge. I tied the ends in a bow to keep the label on. I used coloured twine to coordinate with the colour of scarf in the box.
I chose to add the label in this way so the box is kept plain making it easy to reuse.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment