Friday 15 July 2016

Birthday dahlias...


  • W plus 9- beautiful bouquets:dahlias
  • Lawn fawn- large stitched rectangle stackables 
  • My favourite things- brush stroke birthday greeting die-namics
  • SU! Ink pads- blushing bride, so saffron, old olive and pool party
  • Daler Rowney- Aqua fine smooth cardstock 
  • Kraft card blank 
  • Black and Kraft cardstock 
I die cut my cardstock panel to fit the front of my card and stamped my floral images. I taped my panel onto a board to hold it flat while I water coloured it using stampin up ink pads. I die cut my sentiment, twice from black cardstock and once from Kraft card. I glued both black layers together and added the Kraft layer on top but slightly off set this to create a shadow. I glued my card panel onto the card blank and added the sentiment to the centre to complete my card.
Mx

challenge I would like to enter:
colour Q: #350

No comments:

Post a Comment