- Stamping bella-mason jar of flowers
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copics- R56, 81,83,85. YG17,63,67. Y13,15,18. C0,1. B0000,41. BG79.
- Tim holtz distress ink pad- picked raspberry & spun sugar
- wink of stell 'clear'
I die cut a stitched rectangle panel, stamped and coloured the image. I masked over the jar and added a line of tape to add a band of colour below. i glued my panel onto a card blank before adding a sentiment and a few sequins. the final touch was wink of stella on the yellow ribbon.
the challenge I would like to enter:
Perfect. perfect perfect. Such a winnerReplyDelete
Gorgeous! I love this sweet floral card you've created and even though I try, I never get my sequin placement to look this good! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!ReplyDelete
I just knew this card had to be a winnerReplyDelete
Such lovely detail! The sponged background is great and I love your coloring on the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sktches!ReplyDelete