- stamping bella: 'edna loves the ocean' stamp
- my favourite things: 'pinstripe BG11' stamp
- lawn fawn: 'small dotted rectangle stackables'
- SU!: 'party pants'
- copics: skin- E50, 51, 21. hair- E55, 57, 59. Ground W0. Lips- R00, 35. Yellows- Y13, 15, 18. Orange- Y35, 38. Blue - BG11, 32, 57. Glasses- N5, 7, 9. Wings- R20, R000.
- Neenah classic crest 'solar white' cardstock
- 6x4" vertical card blank
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- archival 'jet black' ink pad
- wink of stella 'clear' glitter pen
- Orange and white twine
I stamped the image onto the Neenah card stock using memento ink and coloured her with copics. I diecut the image into a rectangle to create the topper. I added a message stamp using archival ink. I then stamped the background directly onto the card blank before adding the topper, using funky foam for dimension. I tied the twine around the top of the card and secured with a knot. The final touch was glitter on the wings.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Simon Monday says: The great outdoors
Seven Hills may colour challenge
Love love love this image! it's so pretty! your Copic coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! BarbaraReplyDelete
Such a fun summery image and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at the Seven Hills Crafts challenge this month.ReplyDelete