- stamping bella: 'edna loves the ocean' stamp
- my favourite things: 'pinstripe BG11' stamp
- lawn fawn: 'small dotted rectangle stackables'
- SU!: 'party pants'
- copics: skin- E50, 51, 21. hair- E55, 57, 59. Ground W0. Lips- R00, 35. Yellows- Y13, 15, 18. Orange- Y35, 38. Blue - BG11, 32, 57. Glasses- N5, 7, 9. Wings- R20, R000.
- Neenah classic crest 'solar white' cardstock
- 6x4" vertical card blank
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- archival 'jet black' ink pad
- wink of stella 'clear' glitter pen
- Orange and white twine
I stamped the image onto the Neenah card stock using memento ink and coloured her with copics. I diecut the image into a rectangle to create the topper. I added a message stamp using archival ink. I then stamped the background directly onto the card blank before adding the topper, using funky foam for dimension. I tied the twine around the top of the card and secured with a knot. The final touch was glitter on the wings.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Simon Monday says: The great outdoors
Seven Hills may colour challenge