- LOTV 'Big Bouquet' stamp
- mama elephant: Madison avenue framed tags
- Tim Holtz distress inks: 'tumbled glass', 'worn lipstick', 'carved pumpkin'
- copics: W00, 0, 2, 4. R000, 00. R85, 83, 81. YR 02, 01, 000. R05. B0000. YG25, 03, 01, 21, 0000
- wink of stella 'clear' glitter pen
- sekura glaze pen
- 6x4 white vertical card blank
I inked up a piece of white card, blending the three colours together. I then die cut this to create the frame. I centred the image stamp on the card blank and coloured it with copics. I added the frame to the card using foam for dimension. I completed the card with glitter pen on the flowers and glaze pen on the eyes. I've kept this one nice and simple to make the most of the fresh spring colours and cute image.
I would like to enter the following challenge: