- Stamping bella- tiny townie garden girl carnation
- Avery elle- a tag for all
- Lawn fawn- stitched scalloped borders
- DCWV-fresh floral 12" paper stack
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copics- skin:E50,51,21,93. Hair:E55,57,59. Pink:R81,83,85. Green:G14. YG13,17. Yellow:Y0000,11. YR21,31. Ground:W00,1.
To make this card, I chose two coordinating papers. I cut side panels from one and scalloped borders from the other. I also die cut the sentiment from the pink dots. For the main feature, I cut Neenah cardstock to create the central panel. I stamped the girl, making sure she fit nicely below the sentiment, then coloured her with copics to match with the papers. I glued the panels and sentiment in place to complete the card.
I would like to enter: