- Lili of the valley- all our dreams
- Lawn fawn- small stitched circle stackables, large stitched rectangle stackables, stitched borders
- Forever friends (docrafts) Kraft notes 12" paper pads
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Memento'tuxedo black'ink pad
- Copics- skin:E50,51,21,93. leaf:YG61.G21,24. Pink:R85,83,81,0. Bunny:E41,42.
- Wink of stella 'clear' glitter brush pen
I cut 2 strips of lilac paper and glued these to down each edge of the card front. I then cut a strip of checked paper, using the stitched borders to add detail. I glued this down the centre of the card to complete the background. For the topper, I cut a mat of cardstock, stamped the image onto it and coloured using copics. For added detail, I brushed glitter onto the hearts. I glued the topper down flat onto the card. Using another piece of cardstock, I stamped then die cut the sentiment. This completed the sketch, glued down with foam for dimension.
Challenge I would like to enter:
Adorable card and so beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... xReplyDelete