- Mama elephant- butterfly kisses
- Lawn fawn- thank you borders
- Watercolour cardstock
- Archival 'jet black'ink pad
- Zig clean Colorado real brush markers (052,023,021,045,041,068)
- Tim holtz 'worn lipstick & tumbled glass' distress ink pad
- Wink of Stella 'clear' glitter brush marker
- 4x6" card blank
I stamped and watercoloured my floral and butterfly images. I cut these out using the coordinating dies.
I die cut the sentiment twice from black and a third time using cardstock that I coloured using the pink ink pad. (You could also use the watercolor marker instead). I glued these on top of each other to add dimension.
I used the sketch as inspiration to add a bit of blue ink to the card blank, creating a soft circle. I glued all the elements on to the card blank following the sketch. I used foam on the outer edges of the butterfly wings and glued flat in the centre to add extra dimension. To finish the card I addded a bit of sparkle detail to the wings, sentiment and flower centers.