- LOTV- push chair
- Lawn fawn- it's a girl border
- forever friends- kraft notes paper pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- copics- E50,51,21,93. E43,55. Rv91,93,95. R83. V91,93. C00,1,3,6,7,8,9. W00,2.
- wink of stella 'clear' glitter brush marker
To make this card I cut a strip of checked paper and used the word die to cut the top edge. I die cut the words from a coordinating lilac paper. I then cut some copic friendly card stock to size and die cut the bottom edge, I also kept the word strip too. I stamped and coloured the image using copics.
To make up the card, I glued the piece of check paper to the bottom portion of the card front. I added the white wording and then the image portion to the top of the card front. I glued the lilac word strip on top of the white one and added glitter pen over the words for a touch of sparkle.
I'd like to enter the following challenge: