- SU!- bloom with hope
- SU!- garden in bloom
- Lawn fawn- large stitched square stackables
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copics- R56,85,83. YG67,63.
- Tim holtz distress ink pad- picked raspberry
- Neat & tangled- Clear sequins
I diecut a panel of cardstock and stamped my floral image. I coloured this using copics. I stamped the sentiment slightly overlapping the stems. i inked a card blank to match the colour of the petals and glued the panel down. I added sequins as a finishing accent to my card.
Challenge I would like to enter: