Friday 26 August 2016

sweet wishes ...


  • Craft work cards-guilty pleasures paper pad
  • Avery elle- a tag for all die
  • Sizzix- oval and scalloped oval dies
  • American crafts white twine
I cut a mat of paper to fit my card blank and glued this down as a background. I then die cut the different shapes and words from coordinating coloured papers. I glued these into a stack and backed them with cardstock for stability. I then wrapped twine around the top and secured it with a bow. finally, I glued this topper to the card  using foam.
 
Mx

Challenges I would like to enter are:
Sketch Saturday #426
Paper players - 'something sweet'

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous DSP and perfect for our challenge. Love the layout, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete