Thursday 4 August 2016

two by two!!


  • Daler Rowney- Aqua fine watercolour cardstock 
  • SU!-two by two
  • Archival 'jet black' ink pad
  • SU! Ink pads- daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, Bermuda bay, watermelon wonder, melon mambo, tip top taupe, pacific point
  • Brown watercolour pencils
  • Kraft 4x6" card blank

I cut a matt of card stock and stamped my image in the top portion of the panel. I used watercolour pencils and ink pads to water color my image and add a ombre effect background. I glued the panel on to my card blank to finish. You could add more embellishment, but I think this is a super quick baby card, perfect for a boy or girl.
Mx

Challenge i would like to enter:

2 comments:

  1. An amazing card..... lovely colors/coloring! Just perfect for CTS #183!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete