- LOTV- cold hands, warm heart stamp
- SU!- wondrous wreath
- Lawn fawn- large dotted rectangle stackables
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Copics- snow:C00,01,03. Twig arms:E25,27.carrot nose:Y35,38. Red:R24,27,29. Green:YG61,63,67. Pink:R81,83,85. Blue:BG11,13,49.
- Tim holtz distress 'tumbled glass & chipped sapphire' ink pad
- Flower soft 'polar White's
- Doodlebug sugar coating 'lily white'glitter
- Sakura 'clear' glaze pen
I die cut a panel of cardstock the size of my card front. I stamped my image and sentiment, on to this. I also stamped the image onto a post it note and cut it out, to create a mask. I placed the mask over the image, then inked around the top part of the image using blue inks to create a background. I removed the mask and coloured the image using copics. to finish the card I glued the panel onto a card blank, then added glitter and glaze details to the images.
challenge I would like to enter: