- LOTV- puppy with stocking
- circa design- wonderful Christmas stamp XM-VS-25
- avery elle- a tag for all die
- Neenah classic crest white cardstock
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- copics- E59,57,55,53,39,37,35,34. R46,27,24. YG67,63,61. YR21,23. & cool grey markers
- sakura black '#849' glaze pen
- wink of stella 'gold' glitter brush pen
- ranger ice stckles glitter glue
- gold bells
- American crafts red bakers twine
To create this shaped card I die cut my cardstock into a tag shape. I stamped my sentiment and image, then coloured using copics. I added details to the image using a glaze pen for the dogs eyes and nose, gold glitter on the tinsel and presents, and stickles for texture on the stocking. I used bakers twine to add some gold jingle bells and a bow to the top of my tag. I glued the tag shaped panel onto a card blank, which I had trimmed down to the same size and shape as the tag.
challenges I would like to enter:
the paper players - clean and simple Christmas
Oh my, this little dog is so adorable! I know he is waiting on Santa! Great coloring and such a fun tag! Thank you so much for sharing with The Paper Players this week! XXReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!
Super cute Christmas card with a lovely image. Thank you for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck in the draw.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous tag! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at [url=http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/]Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge[/url]
Such a sweet little tag and beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!ReplyDelete
This is so cute!ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Super cute tag, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,ReplyDelete
hugs Samantha :0)