- paper artsy JOFY 'jm30' rubber stamp
- paper smooches wise dies -Christmas words 2
- lawn fawn lawn cuts - small cross- stitched rectangle stackables & small cross- stitched circle stackables
- HOTP patterned paper
- white glitter cardstock
- 6x4 white landscape card blank
- archival jet black ink pad
I cut the white glitter card to fill the front of my card blank and gutted it. I then added a matt of patterned paper which I had die cut using the stitched edge. I cut a circle of vellum using one of the stitched edge dies. I also die cut the sentiments from white glitter cardstock. For the image, I stamped the presents onto several different papers, which coordinated with the background matt. I then fussy cut these out and paper pieced them together, to give the effect of different wrapping on each of the presents. I then assembled all of the pieces onto the card blank, following the sketch layout and glued down to complete the card.
I would like to enter the following challenge:
freshly made sketch #264
simon Wednesday says 'Christmas to doe for'
abc Christmas challenge 'x is for... criss cross'