Friday 30 June 2017

Make another wish!

 
  • Hunkydory tots 2 teens collection 'make a wish' topper and card stock
  • Hunkydory essential book of 2016 sentiments
  • Gold Mirri card stock
  • Organza ribbon
  • 6" & 5" square card blanks
For the 6x6" card, I cut down the paper and matt and layered onto gold mirri to fill the front of the card blank. I then positioned the topper on foam with the sentiment topper tucked beneath. I added the matching insert to complete the inside.
 
For the 5" square card, I cut down the other paper with the image on to fit the card front on a matt of mirri. I added a sentiment from the little book and embellished with an organza bow to finish.
 
This cute little toppers set has made 3 lovely cards, with half a sheet of paper left over to use with the images in the little book.
I would like to enter simon Wednesday says: anything goes challenge
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment