Wednesday 7 June 2017

tea mum


  • hunkydory especially for her collection- time for tea : Toppers, card and inserts
  • silver mirri card
  • die cut letters
  • clear adhesive gems
  • 8x8 white card blanks 
I created a layered mum card on an 8x8 card. I used the background paper and added decoupage elements from the topper sheet to raise the tea pot and tea cup. I mat and layered this with some silver mirri card onto the card blank. I then finished it off with some die cut letters to spell out 'mum', using mirri card stock.  
For the second card, I created another 8x8 card. Again, I matt and layered the patterned paper onto the silver mirri to fit the card blank. I then layered up the frames and topper from the sheet at different angles and glued down with foam for dimension. I added the 'mum' sentiment from the topper sheet in the bottom right hand corner. To complete the front of the card, I embellished the 2 of the corners with rows of 3 adhesive gems
On the inside, I cut down one of the inserts to fit inside, carrying the image from the topper through to the centre for that extra special touch.
inside

Mx


The challenge i would like to enter

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Mouse :-) both of them are fabulous, I love the tea theme, such pretty designs :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous set of cards. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete