Thursday 7 September 2017

party girl

  • hunkydory tots to teens card collection: party girl
  • hunkydory tots to teens little book
  • hunkydory essential book of 2016 sentiments
  • Tattered lace- 'large numbers' dies
  • gold mirri, pink, teal and black adorable scorable cardstock
  • pink ribbon
  • A5 (black), 8x8", 5x7", 6x6", 6x4" card blanks
For the 8" square card, I cut down a piece of patterned card to matt on gold mirri for the front of the card. I added the large image topper and positioned the sentiment topper to overlap. I added the matching insert to complete the inside too.

inside

I used the spare border from the cardstock to trim the top of this 6x4" card. I used some teal cardstock beneath and added coordinating ribbon to cover the join. I then placed the little image topper with the sentiment tag staggered on the front. I added a bow tied in the same ribbon to cover the hole in the top of the sentiment tag to finish.


 Using the remaining off-cut of patterned cardstock, I made this simple 6x4" card. I covered the front with gold mirri and trimmed the cardstock down to layer on top. I completed the design with a sentiment topper glued on with foam pads.


I designed this card using the circle image topper and a coordinating sentiment. I layered these onto soft pink cardstock, trimmed with a piece of the balloon cardstock below. I covered the join between the two cardstocks with the sentiment border from the collection.
I used the remaining border to add a sentiment to this simple card. I used more of the soft pink card to matt onto the card front. I layered the little book image with gold mirri card and centred this on the card front, before adding the border across.

I made this A5 card using a black card blank to bring out the little black dress on the topper. I cut the balloon cardstock to leave a small edge of black on the card front and gutted the centre to save the cardstock which would be covered by the topper, before gluing onto the card. I matted a little book page onto gold mirri, then layered onto black cardstock to create the topper. I completed the front with a '21' die-cut from the same gold mirri card and added a section of insert to finish the inside.


inside
I used a strip of the remaining balloon cardstock to create a decorative border on a square card. I edged the balloons with gold mirri next to the little book image and completed with a coordinating sentiment from the essential book. I had enough cardstock and little book pages to make 2 more of this design to complete the collection.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment