- LOTV- sweet baby stamp set
- Lawn fawn- large rectangle stitched stackables
- LOTV & nit wit- country meadow paper pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- copics- E21,50,51,93. C00,0,1,2. R85,83,81. RV91. Y15,13,11. YR30
- Wink of Stella ‘clear’ glitter brush pen
I printed my custom sentiment made on the computer, onto cardstock leaving space for the image. I stamped the image above the sentiment and die cut into a panel. I coloured with copics and added sparkle to the dots. I then diecut some patterned paper using the larger die which fits neatly onto the card blank. I simply layered these together flat and glued onto the card front to finish.