Tuesday 21 October 2014

out of this world !!


for this card I used the terrestrial friends stamp set from kirsty wiseman. I made a background by stamping the star image all over the card using different coloured memento ink pads. I cut a square of digi cardstock and stamped the rocket and planet images where I wanted them. I promarkered the outer edges of the rocket on the card and the planet. I added different coloured stars around the top half of the card. I stamped the rocket a second time onto a left over bit of card, then coloured the image using promarkers. I used this to layer on to the card to add dimension. I mat and layered my square of card onto yellow, then glued all layers together onto the card blank. I stamped a sentiment from the set onto a scrap piece of yellow, cut it to make a banner shape and added it to my card, completing the sketch. I added the finishing touches with a sakura glitter pen.
 
 
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment