Tuesday 6 January 2015

Card blanks....

Welcome to tutorial Tuesdays... the plan is to share techniques for crafting and card making with you all. I am going to start with the basics and then share more advanced techniques. As its the new year, I thought id try something a little different so today's card blank tutorial is a video!!
 
To create your own card blanks, follow the steps in the video...
 
 
Alternatively, you can use a pre bought card blank. these come in a range of colours, shapes, sizes and cardstocks. Simply take the cardblank and fold so the raised edge is inside the card. Make sure you line the edge up then crease using a bone folder.
 
Please make suggestions for any techniques you would like me to share. Leave a comment to let me know what you think and ill do my best to please.
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment