- Mama elephant-flying with friends (stamps and dies)
- Stampin up!- big news
- Mama elephant- framed tags Madison Avenue
- Mama elephant- stitched cloud die
- Tim holtz distress ink- worn lipstick, shaded lilac
- Memento ink- tuxedo black
- Archival ink pad-jet black
- Copics- W00,1,3.Roo. E31,55. RV10. R81,83. C0. 0.
- Wink of Stella clear brush marker
- White copic friendly card stock & White card stock.
Die cut the frame and the cloud shape twice from a piece of white card stock. Stamp the greeting on to one cloud and tape it to the bottom of the frame. Create the sky background using the other cloud shape as a mask. Use the lilac ink pad and a blending tool along the top edge of the cloud, fading the colour away from the cloud edge. Move further down and off set the cloud then add the ink again. Repeat til you have a full sky. Make card blank and use pink ink pad and blending tool to colour the front. Glue the sky panel and frame central on to the card front.
Stamp, colour and die cut the little images. Use the sparkle pen to add shimmer to the balloon. Attach these to the card using foam for dimension.
For this card I also added a sentiment into the inside. I coloured the larger letters with pink then sparkle on top.
Overall a cute new baby card that’s a little bit different to what I normal create.
Post a Comment