Thursday 24 August 2017

chatty chic

  • hunkydory especially for her luxury card collection: chatty chic!
  • hunkydory especially for her little book
  • gold mirri card
  • 3 6x6" & an A5 card blank
For the A5 card, I covered my card front with half a sheet of patterned cardstock. I then positioned the topper pieces with the central panel glued flat and the frame raised on foam pads. I added a sentiment topper onto the border of the background, to complete the front. I trimmed an insert down to fit inside and coordinate with the front of the card.


inside

I trimmed the remaining paper down to remove the pink border, leaving a floral trim along the base of the 6" square card front. I then cut a page from the little book down to create a square topper. I matt and layered the topper onto gold mirri and glued down on an angle. I positioned a sentiment topper in the bottom corner of the card front and added an insert to finish.


inside

With the other sheet of cardstock from the collection, I created another 6" square card. For this, I covered the card front with gold mirri cardstock. I then layered on the trimmed down patterned cardstock so the image filled the front. I simply finished with a sentiment topper on foam in the top corner and an insert inside.
inside
I created this final card using the remaining cardstock, insert and topper. I added the image section of the insert to the inside of the card blank. I then placed the border, (trimmed from the patterned cardstock) along the outer edge of the inside of the card. I cut away a section from the front of the card blank to reveal the panel inside. I covered the remainder of the card front with the patterned cardstock. I carefully positioned the topper and frame in the centre of the card, just overhanging the front edge, ensuring no glue spilt over onto the inside.



inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment