- LOTV- happy reindeer stamp
- SU!- flurry of wishes stamp set
- SU!- softly falling textured impressions embossing folder
- Memento'tuxedo black'ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics- skin:E51,21,93. hair:E35,37. raindeer:E42,43,44,47,49&93. carrots:Y38,YR16,G14&17. aqua:BG10,32,23,49. pink:R81,83,85. white:C00,1.
- Archival'jet black'ink pad
- American crafts pink baker's twine
- White cardstock & 6x4" card blank
I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the front of my cardblank. I embossed this to make a snowfall effect. I tied baker's twine around the top of the matt and tied a bow, before I glued it to the cardblank. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the image. I added a sentiment stamp below then glued onto the bottom of my card blank using foam tape for dimension.
The cgallenge I would like to enter:
Simon Wednesday says- for a child