Saturday 14 October 2017

Let it snow


  • Hunkydory snowy season luxury card collection: Let it snow
  • Hunkydory the little book of snowy scenes
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • A5, 5x7", 7x7" & 6x6" card blanks
  • Silver mirri card
  • Silver ribbon
I began with the 7" square card, using the largest topper. I cut down the patterned cardstock to fit the card front with a mat of mirri. I kept the embellished corner and positioned it to the base fold of the card. I then used the frame from the other topper and glued this down flat. I added the image topper layered on top of the frame with foam pads to add dimension. I completed the card with a sentiment from the little book, as this was a more fitting shape than the sentiments provided in the collection. The inside was completed with an insert, trimmed to fit.
inside
 
I used the off cut from this cardstock to create a 5x7" card. I simply matted the cardstock onto the card, again retaining the corner embellishment. I created a topper by layering a trimmed down a little book image onto silver mirri card. I glued this onto the card with a sentiment from the collection. I added the insert to finish the inside.
inside
 
For the A5 card, I cut down the other patterned cardstock to fit the card front. I positioned the topper to sit below the sleigh print, using foam pads for dimension. I used a little book sentiment, positioned beneath on foam pads to complete the card. I took the coordinating insert and trimmed to fit for the inside of the card.
inside
 
With the final card, I created a 6" square card combining pieces from each of the patterned cardstock. I used the printed image from the darker cardstock as the main section of the card. I then trimmed down an off cut of the lighter cardstock to create a border, edged with silver ribbon. I added the sentiment tag to sit over the border and finished with a silver ribbon bow.
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment