Friday 20 October 2017

Winterland walk


  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection:Winterland walk
  • Hunkydory the little book of snowy scenes 
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • 7x7" & 5x7" white and black card blanks

I created the large square card using the rectangular topper and frame. I trimmed down the cardstock and matted it onto the card front, retaining the border of street lamps on the right. I then added the image topper on flat, with the frame and sentiment raised on foam pads to give the card dimension.
inside

For the first 5x7" card, I used the other printed cardstock from the collection and layered on the front of a black card blank. I then added the little square topper flat and raised the frame on foam pads to complete. Since the frame is printed with 'Happy Christmas', I didn't add a separate sentiment.

inside

For the second 5x7" card, I used a white landscape card blank covered with sections from each cardstock. I used the trees for the top half and the darker print beneath, edged with the holographic foiling which had originally edged the border section on the sheet. I then positioned the image topper onto the card, along with the sentiment.

inside

For the final card, I took the remaining piece of cardstock, printed with snowfall and a moon. I used an image sheet from the little book backed with silver mirri card to create a topper. I layered this on an angle with a little book sentiment to complete the card. The colours in the image compliment the background to work well together, despite coming from different collections.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment