Monday 2 October 2017

Christmas Cottage...

  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: Christmas cottage
  • Hunkydory little book of snowy scenes
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • silver mirri cardstock
  • clear acetate
  • 6"x 6" & A5 card blanks
 For the first A5 card, I cut the patterned cardstock to fill the front of the card blank. I then added the toppers to sit around the printed houses, glued with foam for dimension. I took the coordinating insert and trimmed this down to sit inside.


inside
 For the square card, I trimmed down the remaining patterned cardstock and layered this onto mirri to fill the card front. I then positioned the little topper with the image and message in the sky using foam pads. Again, the inside of the card was finished off with the insert, trimmed to fit neatly.

inside
For this A5 card, I used the patterned cardstock, trimmed to fit the card with the centre gutted to make the most of the piece. I then matted a little book image onto mirri to create a topper. This was glued down with a coordinating sentiment topper from the set. To finish the inside, I added the floral insert, cut down to show the sentiment.



inside


For the final A5 card, I replaced a large section of the card front with acetate. I covered the inside of the card blank with the remaining piece of floral insert. To complete the front, I cut a section of the patterned cardstock and edged it with mirri, to create the border edge covering the join between card blank and acetate. I then carefully glued the topper image, frame and sentiment (from the essential book) in place on the front of the acetate.


Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment