Friday 29 August 2014

say it with flowers...

 
this is the first card I have made in my new craft room. the craft room is by no means finished and tidy but usable all the same (I will take pictures once I have finished decorating and have unpacked fully)
 
I have used a 6x4 white card blank, coffee archival ink pad, express yourself stamp set from stampin' up! the paper flowers and buttons were from my stash and the patterned papers were bits out of my scrap drawer...
I cut the patterned paper to the right sized mats and cut the smaller piece into a banner shape. I then inked the edges, glued the mats down and stamped my sentiment underneath, following the sketch. I choose some paper flowers and buttons in colours to match the patterned papers. I arranged them and when I was happy, I glued them all on to the card.
 

Mx

11 comments:

  1. So cute, love how you used the buttons! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely neat, clean design! Love the buttons as flower centers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge 14: Button it Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet flower,and pretty colors! Lovely! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean design of your card! Great use of the buttons as well. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You said it so well with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I love those sweet flowers and the crisp white background! Thanks for joining this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clean and layered card! Great flowers! Thanks for playing along this week at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful! Love your clever use of buttons and the CAS design. Thanks for sharing your style and hoard with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thankyou for all of your lovely comments and glad you liked my card!! Mx

    ReplyDelete