Monday 4 August 2014

pretty purple panels !!

stamps: cardio stamps pretty impatiens
ink: archival ( leaf green and deep purple)
card: 6x4 white card blank and craftwork card digi cardstock
other: papermania button and bakers twine
 
I masked out 3 panels on my cardstock following the sketch. I then stamped the flowers, creating depth by stamping the image multiple times after each inking. I then filled in the spaces with the green leaves using the same technique. after removing the masking tape to reveal the panels, I matted this card onto a piece I had inked in the purple. I tied twine around the topper with a green button fastened with a bow for embellishment. I then glued this onto the card blank for a neat finish. for that extra special touch, I decorated the envelope, to co-ordinate with the card, using the same stamping techniques with the flowers and leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment