- stamps from LOTV -'puppy love'
- memento ink pad
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- lawn fawn stitched stackables -circles
- SU! puches - oval & scallop oval
- sakura glitter pen -clear star
- craftwork cards 6x6" yellow dotty printed card blank
I stamped my chosen image from LOTV and coloured it with copics, then die cut the image in to a circle. I used the same coloured markers to colour some strips of card. I glued these strips on to my card blank, then used foam tape to attach my circle over the top. I stamped my sentiment on to some white cardstock and used a punch to cut this into an oval. I used the yellow copic to colour some cardstock, before punching this with a scalloped oval. I layered both of the oval shapes together and used foam tape to glue this onto my card. I added detail with a glitter pen around the circle, oval and dots on her dress.
challenges I would like to enter: