- W plus 9 wishing you stamp and dies
- Lawn Fawn stitched stackables square
- Mama elephant- landscape dies
- Memento tuxedo black ink pad & copics friendly cardstock
- Copics (w00,01,02. R00)
- Archival jet black ink pad
- wow white embossing powder & tim holtz embossing ink pad
- Tim holtz distress InkPad (tumbled glass, Brocken China, fafded jeans, chipped sapphire, crushed olive and peeled paint
- watercolour &black cardstock
- 5x5" white card blank
I used a stitched square die to cut 2 pieces of watercolour cardstock. I then die cut 1 piece a second time, using a hill die to create a landscape. I coloured both pieces with distress ink pads and used a water sprayer to create some interest. for another little touch I added a small shooting star to the sky, I embossed this to make it bright white. I placed the sentiment on to my clear block, in a slight arch to match the line of the hill. I stamped this using black archival. I stamped, coloured (using copics) and die cut my bunny characters. I used the same sized die as before and a second slightly larger die to create a black frame to complete my card. I glued my layers onto my card using different depths of foam tape to give extra dimension.
the challenges I would like to enter are:
cas(e) this sketch -#155 (I would like to include the image in my post but unfortunately I am unable to add the picture, so don't forget to click on the link and take a look at all the great examples)simon says Wednesday- " ombre"