- SU! making spirits bright
- sizzix circle framelit dies
- lawn fawn script cheers die
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad & copic cardstock
- copics ( BV000,01. RV17,23. Y17. YR15. BG000,23.)
- white, orange & purple cardstock
- 6x4" white card blank
I mat and layered a strip of patterned paper (from my stash) and glued this onto my card blank. I die cut a circle of white cardstock, then stamped the image and coloured it with copics. Using this circle die and the next size down, I created a frame of orange cardstock to layer on top. I also die cut a 'cheers' sentiment, once in orange and 3 times in white, then glued all 4 layers together, for a dimensional element to complete the card.