Friday, 13 May 2016

Birthday Blooms


  • lawn fawn- stiched stackables cuts (large squares & small ovals)
  • SU!- birthday blooms
  • daler rowney- aqua fine smooth watercolour 140lb cardstock
  • archival 'sepia' ink pad
  • SU! subtles collection ink pads (pear pizzazz, so saffron, wisteria wonder, pink pirouette & blushing bride)
 
I die cut the panel from water colour cardstock and stamped the floral image in the two opposite corners. I used my ink pads to watercolour the flowers and add some colour to the background. I left a diagonal panel without colour to do the sketch. I stamped and die cut my sentiment and inked the outer edge with brown ink. I stuck the large panel straight onto the card, then used foam to add some dimension to the sentiment.
 
Mx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The paper players - colour challenge #294
sketch Saturday #411

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning, Thanks for playing on SKetch SAturday this week, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much for the lovely comment Mx

      Delete
  2. Your blooms are gorgeous!Very soft and pretty, I love how they frame the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete